ADR for park hopping

mhochman

Mouseketeer
Hi there

Under the current rules, can I make an ADR for a restaurant in a park for which I don’t have a park reservation? We love to park hop and usually have dinner in our second park. But obviously our park reservation would only be for the morning park.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, you can make ADRs anywhere, but if the park for your ADR is closed to hopping due to capacity, you will not be able to get in. I don’t think any park has actually closed to hopping yet, but the chance always exists.

Given that all the parks are at capacity for park pass reservations next week, we might find out what impact that has on hopping in general and on hopping for an ADR specifically. I’ll be watching the DIS for updates.

Given that all the parks are at capacity for park pass reservations next week, we might find out what impact that has on hopping in general and on hopping for an ADR specifically. I’ll be watching the DIS for updates.
I'll be hopping to Epcot in the evenings, but I don't have any hopping-based ADR's scheduled. I'm starting to get anxious about the crowds.

I'll be hopping to Epcot in the evenings, but I don't have any hopping-based ADR's scheduled. I'm starting to get anxious about the crowds.
Here’s hoping you’re not here next week posting that you weren’t allowed to hop!

I am curious how this plays out this week.
Probably the same way it played out over President's weekend.... they didn't restrict hopping then and I don't expect they will start now. There have already been many days this year when the parks were all at capacity and hopping was never restricted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter