ADR for 8, what if less go?

Kerri10

Earning My Ears
We have an ADR at Chef Mickey's for 8 people. I just found out that my bil's grandmother invited herself on their trip. I told them we can't bring an extra person to dinner. What would happen if my bil's parents didn't go to dinner either (to be with the grandmother) and we had 6 instead of 8? We could still be seated right?

We did this at Chef Mickey's last summer. We had an ADR for 9 people, but only 7 were able to make it. We just told them when we checked in for our ADR that there were only 7 of us. No problem! :thumbsup2

You would still be seated. But, it would be nice to call as soon as you know. With a party of eight, you probably have two tables of four assigned to you. Those two tables would either be right next to each other or pushed together. If you changed the party to six, then you would be assigned a table for four and another table for two. So a table for four would be freed up for another party.

Best thing to do would be to call and say this might happen and see what your options are. If it's not what you really want, then keep the original reservation. Chef Mickey's is a hard one to come by.

I had a CM actually make my ADR for more people than we have coming. She said she couldn't reserve it as a table for 6 because none for that amount were available, but that if she did it as a table for 7, it would accept the ADR. So she just said when we got to the podium to tell the CM there that one person "couldn't make it". I found that odd, but that's how she booked it.

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter