ADR error?

MrsFerrell

Mouseketeer
So I needed to cancel one of my ADRs but when I went to the site to pull it up I got this

"We are currently experiencing problems displaying reservations. Apologies for any inconvenience."

I can't get ANY of my ADRs? We're staying at SoG so its considered off site...?

Any ideas? Please?

There are lots of times I've gotten this same message. Just try again later and I"m sure you'll be able to access them. Good luck! pixiedust:

I've been checking for a few days :confused3 Hopefully they will come back. I have all the emails so I should be good right?

It's funny, I was starting to think I was the only one having that problem. I also have been getting the same message for a few days. I called WDW but they are rather clueless about it, just saying it must be computer problem...

It's funny, I was starting to think I was the only one having that problem. I also have been getting the same message for a few days. I called WDW but they are rather clueless about it, just saying it must be computer problem...

:confused3 I've tried on my laptop and desktop? Where all your ADRs okay?

have you gotten the pop-up to find your reservation using the confirmation number and phone number? when they can't find my adrs when i log in with my email/password (often) that will work fairly often. i think the link says something like 'find missing reservations'.

My dining reservations will not pull up either. I called and they were suprised. I had them read all my reservations for me. I guess if Disney has them in their system I should be happy, but I just like seeing them for myself!

have you gotten the pop-up to find your reservation using the confirmation number and phone number? when they can't find my adrs when i log in with my email/password (often) that will work fairly often. i think the link says something like 'find missing reservations'.

I have and still get the same message. Supposed I will give them a little call when I get the chance to rest my mind

one little trick is to click on "Update Reservation" on the right side of the page. It works for me 100% of the time, good luck!

The computer problem is on Disney's side - I tried to get my info on various devices. As suggested by them, I did the pop-up to find your reservation using the confirmation number and phone number and tried using the "update reservation" link - nothing seems to work. They did confirm on the phone that all my dining reservations were there so I will just go with that, even if I don't like it...

The computer problem is on Disney's side - I tried to get my info on various devices. As suggested by them, I did the pop-up to find your reservation using the confirmation number and phone number and tried using the "update reservation" link - nothing seems to work. They did confirm on the phone that all my dining reservations were there so I will just go with that, even if I don't like it...

As long as they confirmed it I guess. 3-4 years ago when the online system wasn't even available, that's all I can go by, the reservation number and date/time on a piece of paper. When you get there, they can always print you a list of your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter