• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR confirmation email

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I made 7 ADRs this morning and only got 4 confirmation emails.
I did write down the confirmation numbers and they are all showing in MDE.
Just curious as to why? I have always gotten them all before.

I never got any confirmation emails either this morning. I cancelled one reservation to grab a different time.

Maybe some went to your junk/spam folder since there were so many of them? :confused3

nope, not in junk mail.
That's many? :rotfl: I am only going for a week and usually go for 2, so usually have 14-16 of them....and they have always come through email.
Hopefully having the number and having them showing in MDE is enough.....but I do know people have things disappear from there often

I wonder if maybe it's because I did it on my phone instead of my laptop? who knows. It's showing up in my MDE account.

I used a desk top and like I said 4 of the 7 came through......1-3 and then 6

Who knows? I think as long was they are in MDE and we have the #s we should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter