• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR before Illum question

Butterfly818

Earning My Ears
If you want to watch from the Rose & Crown, what time should the adr be? Anyone done this? Good views?

TIA!

We do it every time we go to WDW. When I make the reservation, I ask for the last seating of the night, it's usually around 7:50. They don;t rush you, you usually have your meal before the fireworks and then afterwards they brig dessert. They do not rush you out after the fireworks, they tell you to take your time and enjoy. I highly recommend this, it's the only way to do fireworks!

When we do this, I request an ADR for 7/7:30 pm. I get worried that closer to 8 pm, anyone at those tables outside won't be leaving. 7 pm ADR, you won't really sit until 7:15 or so anyway, especially if tell them you want to wait for outside.

7:20 seems really early to me... If Illuminations is at 9:30 like it is in Dec, then wouldn't an 8:15 ADR be ok? Even if you don't get outside don't they let you walk out to see it?

Anyone ever had an inside table and have that work out?

We had an inside table and they took us outside to a special area when it was time for the show. Afterwards, we went back inside and had dessert. It was around 10:30 when we finally got out of the restaurant. It was really cool walking through Epcot with no one around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter