• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR at Espn

i am guessing no ADRs are accepted here. when we went there several years ago, we just "walked up." good luck! :earboy2: :wave:

Disney Queen is right; ESPN doesn't take ADR's. The only time you would have trouble getting in is if there is a big game. In that case, you'd have to wait in line to get in. I love ESPN, so I just time my visits so that they don't coincide with a big game, and I've never had a problem getting in. :)

Thanks everyone. We are heading down on a Saturday and Dh was hoping to catch a hockey game over dinner.

Just remember that Saturday is a big college football day, so there could very well be a lot of folks hanging around at ESPN for those games. Make sure you allow plenty of time.

We have experienced it both ways. Once we just walked in and sat right down, and another time we had the experience where we had to wait in a long line in line. The night we waited, I was not aware of a "special" game going on. We were considering eating here on our October trip, but the night we are looking at is likely one of the Major League Baseball playoff games. We decided not to risk it, and I have made an ADR else where. The wait can be really long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter