• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR and park opening

Disneymomcinderella

Earning My Ears
We have an ADR for Cinderellas Royal Table at 9:15 (park opening at magic kingdom that day is 9). It states we should arrive 10-15 minutes early...will they let us in the park early for this or make us wait until official opening since technically our reservation is after opening? Thanks!

We have an ADR for Cinderellas Royal Table at 9:15 (park opening at magic kingdom that day is 9). It states we should arrive 10-15 minutes early...

1- will they let us in the park early for this

2- or make us wait until official opening since technically our reservation is after opening? Thanks!

1- Maybe.

2- Maybe.

I've read many reports of either case happening with timing similar to yours.

If you want to chance getting in early, I'd be at the gates no later than 8:30AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter