ADR advice.....

maurihart

Mouseketeer
Love all this planning. Would love any advice or critiquing of my current lineup as this is our first trip and I want it to be easy and fun~

Sunday ~ arrival day ~ no park, late dinner at Chef Mickey's (would rather do Ohana, still looking for a decent time)

Monday ~ AK day ~ 7:30 dinner at RFC DTD

Tuesday ~ HS day ~ 8:00 breakfast HV and late lunch 1:30 Sci-Fi (OOP for SciFi).

Wednesday ~ MK day ~ 4pm Hoop Dee Doo (OOP)

Thursday ~ Epcot ~ 12:45 lunch Via Napoli (may cancel if we have lots of CS credits left, otherwise will pay OOP) This is the day I"m considering for MNSSHP

Friday ~ breakfast Cape May ~ waterpark day ~ dinner 5:10 Ohana (this is way too early imo, looking for something later or either on arrival day. Also considered something at DTD instead - House of Blues or TRex or Raglan Road. We will be at POR and I think the kids will love riding the ferry to DTD. don't HAVE to do Ohana dinner, just think everyone would love that too.

Saturday ~ departure day ~ breakfast 9:40 at Ohana.

All other meals will be CS and SC here and there. Don't really have a plan for them. So, does it seem like too many? I don't want to go overboard, but really want to do a few character meals, the kids LOVE breakfast food and the hoop dee do dinner just sounds too fun to pass up.

Sounds like a great plan if you're looking for fun then you guys will definitely love hoop de doo and ohanas. I'd suggest raglan road for your DTD choice and you're spot on with the timing. :) have an amazing trip

I think your ADRs look great! The perfect balance of park fun and eating. Have a wonderful trip!

In Ak we prefer Yak n yeti but that menu appeals to us. It looks great though. I would highly recommend Raglan Road.

In Ak we prefer Yak n yeti but that menu appeals to us. It looks great though. I would highly recommend Raglan Road.

Yak and yeti looks good to me, but my kids are pretty picky. Well the boys are. DH and I found that dining experiences for our family go much smoother when we don't get too adventurous with them. That's probably my only concern with Ragland road too. It looks so fun and the menu looks great but I worry about the "ismy" children of mine. They would love the band/dancing though.

Yak and yeti looks good to me, but my kids are pretty picky. Well the boys are. DH and I found that dining experiences for our family go much smoother when we don't get too adventurous with them. That's probably my only concern with Ragland road too. It looks so fun and the menu looks great but I worry about the "ismy" children of mine. They would love the band/dancing though.

Raglan has a nice kids menu plus they are great with kids. Not sure what your kids will eat but the food isn't really adventurous to be honest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter