• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Advice

Americandy

Earning My Ears
Posted in the main forum again. I keep forgetting there are child forums!

Me and my best friend got a pin for 40% off, so we bumped our trip from next May to this August (Yay!!) and there are a lot of table restaurants we're looking at (we don't plan on eating at all of them, but we like to have options).

My question is, which restaurants is it absolute vital to make ADRs for? The list we've compiled is:

1900 Park Fare
50s Prime Time Cafe
Princess Storybook Dining @ Akershus Banquet Hall
Biergarten Restaurant
Chef Mickey's
Cinderella's Royal Table (Do they still do breakfasts here...?)
Fulton's Crabhouse
Kona Cafe
Nine Dragons
'Ohana
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
The Wave
and Kimonos.

Again, this is just a primary list of places that we want to go, but we're a little nervous about getting tied into reservations and not being quite -ready- for dinner. We'd like to have a little spontaneity while we're there, but which places are ADRs ABSOLUTELY necessary?

Posted in the main forum again. I keep forgetting there are child forums!

Me and my best friend got a pin for 40% off, so we bumped our trip from next May to this August (Yay!!) and there are a lot of table restaurants we're looking at (we don't plan on eating at all of them, but we like to have options).

My question is, which restaurants is it absolute vital to make ADRs for? The list we've compiled is:

1900 Park Fare
50s Prime Time Cafe
Princess Storybook Dining @ Akershus Banquet Hall
Biergarten Restaurant
Chef Mickey's
Cinderella's Royal Table (Do they still do breakfasts here...?)
Fulton's Crabhouse
Kona Cafe
Nine Dragons
'Ohana
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
The Wave
and Kimonos.

Again, this is just a primary list of places that we want to go, but we're a little nervous about getting tied into reservations and not being quite -ready- for dinner. We'd like to have a little spontaneity while we're there, but which places are ADRs ABSOLUTELY necessary?

Almost all of those, an ADR is recommended. If you are going in August of this year, I would get on it because you are well into the 180 day +10 window for booking ADRs for your trip and a lot of those you will probably find yourself having trouble getting a decent time for if any time at all. Good luck!

Almost all of those, an ADR is recommended. If you are going in August of this year, I would get on it because you are well into the 180 day +10 window for booking ADRs for your trip and a lot of those you will probably find yourself having trouble getting a decent time for if any time at all. Good luck!

Yikes, that's pretty scary. Looks like it's gonna be quick service for us!

Yikes, that's pretty scary. Looks like it's gonna be quick service for us!

If I were you, I would get online right now and try to see what you can get. It doesn't hurt to see and you can always cancel later on what you do not want. Ohana, Cinderella's Royal Table, Princess Storybook Dining, 1900 Park Fare, and Chef Mickey's are probably going to be the toughest but I bet you can still get some of them. I would do it now and cancel later if you decide not to go. The ADR website is really simple to use. Make sure you write down all confirmation #s so if you do not get a copy in your e-mail you have all the info. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter