ADR Adjustment?

purplevalentine

"If Woody would of went straight to the police the
I'll be headed to WDW right after my Disney Dream Cruise next month. I will be traveling with a bunch of family during cruise but the WDW portion will just be my mother and I. We booked our package separately (2 day park tickets, Dining plan ). My sister and nephew are coming on the cruise but my sister has to go back home right after for her job so she'll be flying back. My mother, sister and nephew are driving down to Orlando from NC. There's a chance my nephew doesn't have to go back to NC right away and may want to hang with us the few days we are at WDW. He can get park tickets no problem. My question is my mother and I have ADR's at 2 restaurants. Portbello's at DTD and Le Cellier at EPCOT. Is it easy to adjust and ADR to add an additional person? Also my mother and I are on the dining plan, he of course is not. Is there any issues with non dining planners seated with those on a dining plan? Of course we will have to pay out of pocket for him but just preparing myself with any issues that may arise. :duck:

Karen :)

I'd start trying to rebook a 3... Then you have a seat for him if he is with you, and it's usually not a problem if you show up with one less. The paying shouldn't be an issue either

No problem with people on DDP and people not on DDP sitting together, we have done it several times! I would try booking for 3, and if he doesn't come, you will not be charged the $10 no show. Try calling instead of online. Sometimes they can just add a person, but not always. Good luck and have a wonderful cruise! We just went on our first on Jan, it was wonderful! :goodvibes

Thank you! I was able to add him onto our ADR at Portabello no problem. He doesn't want to do Le Cellier so all set with that one. He'll just explore EPCOT bit on his own during that time. Excited about my cruise, can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter