• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR 90+10 with travel agent question.

seanmci

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We have a 7 night trip booked at the Poly through Southwest Vacations. I know that since I am staying on property I can make my ADR at 90+10. My question is if I didn't book through Disney how will they know for sure I am staying there and will the computer let me make the reservations. I called wdw-dine and she said as ong as I have my confirmation number from Southwest I am fine but I was wondering if that is accurate. Any one else been in a similar situation? I wasn't that concerned but with people posting problems with split days I decided to do a little more digging. Thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance!

We booked through CAA and I was worried about the same thing. I was, in fact, so worried that I did a trial run a few days before just to see if my "booking number" was in their system. This is the number my TA gave me and I was concerned that since she didn't say "reservation number" I could have a problem. No problem. I was in the system and called back on my 90 day to book our eight days worth of ADRs.

I just wanted to do that myself since my TA isn't me and sometimes last minute switches have to be done. I just figured you can't tell someone else all of the possible backup plans you might be ok with and maybe switching days or restaurants might work in one situation but not in others. Good luck with your ressies and if you're concerned just call ahead of your date and ask them to verify your confirmation number.

Hi,

I called wdw-dine and she said as ong as I have my confirmation number from Southwest I am fine but I was wondering if that is accurate.

When you say your confirmation number from Southwest what do you mean?

If your TA booked everything, I would think you'd have a few reservation numbers including one for your flight (which I read as your confirmation number from Southwest) and one for your Disney reservation.

The Disney reservation number is usually is 12 digits.

OK. Here is how this went. I called at 7Am and got right through this morning. They asked for a reservation number which I thought I had. that was my SOUTHWEST reservation number. What I needed was a confirmation number that Disneyt assignes when the room hold was placed by the TA. I called Southwest vacations and they were confused but gave me a big number that started with 930... Without that number the Disney computer system will not allow the dining customer service to put the ADR's in. I called back and now it was 7:35. Waited on hold for 10 mins and got through. I got all of my reservations for times close to what I wanted, including Le Cellier so I am happy. :banana::banana::banana:

I even got the new AKL restaurant Sana, which apparently will have great savanah views from the dining room. I will make sure to take pics and write a review of that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter