• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR 180 days....

akmr01

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the dining reservations number is 24hrs or whether they operate opening hours?

Thanks

And also, if they are 24hours do they literally start taking bookings for the 180th day at 00:01 each day??

(Hope that makes sense)

If you do online booking do you have to wait til 7 am, or could I do it just after midnight on that day? I'd rather stay up late than get up early :)

You Know....

Online (and over phone-i think-tho we only did online) you can book 180+10 days out as long as ur staying on site I belive. It has on there where you click to associate your reservation (Disney Dining PLan) with your reservations click on that and confirm you reservation # and then you can book even earlier. We did.

I am curious also. When can you start making reservations online? at 180+10 at 12:01am. The online reservation system is new since our last trip. I thought planning reservations 90 days out was hard!

You Know....

Online (and over phone-i think-tho we only did online) you can book 180+10 days out as long as ur staying on site I belive. It has on there where you click to associate your reservation (Disney Dining PLan) with your reservations click on that and confirm you reservation # and then you can book even earlier. We did.

Really? That would be cool. I thought I'd heard that was only for DVC members, but hopefully I'm wrong :thumbsup2 At the very least I will certainly give it a try 190 days out!

You Know....

Anbyone staying on site can book at 180+10, you needn't be on the ddp. Or DVC. Or anything other than a room already booked.
My last trip you could book 24/7 on line, but the computer was reset for the new day at 3 am. Just make sure you know what phone number they have listed. When I tried to book in '09, I couldn't on line because I had stayed on property in 1996 and they continued to use my number from then because it was on my profile. It took a very patient cm on the phone to help me resolve that. But I booked at 6am cst that morning and got everything I wanted, including the first table at HDDR, the one against the stage.

Really? That would be cool. I thought I'd heard that was only for DVC members, but hopefully I'm wrong :thumbsup2 At the very least I will certainly give it a try 190 days out!

No, it is not just DVC, it is true for all on-site (staying at a WDW resort) guests.

But 180+10 doesn't mean you can book 190 days out.

It means that at 180 days from your arrival day, you can book up to 10 days worth of reservations (hence the +10)

See this calculator for your 180 date.

Florida is GMT -5 currently. If you look at the bottom of any disboard page, it will tell you the current time in Disneyworld. Depending on when the UK changes between Daylight Savings and Standard time, most of the year, 6AM in Disneyworld will be 11AM in London - lucky you! For me it'll be 3AM.

Florida is GMT -5 currently. If you look at the bottom of any disboard page, it will tell you the current time in Disneyworld. Depending on when the UK changes between Daylight Savings and Standard time, most of the year, 6AM in Disneyworld will be 11AM in London - lucky you! For me it'll be 3AM.

me too! :coffee:

thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter