ADR 180 +10 question

123SA

DIS Veteran
Arrival day is 8/30 so my window opens tomorrow.

Can I book 8/30 - 9/8 which is a total of 10 days

or is it arrival day 8/30, and then 10 days which brings me to 9/9

Hoping to book BOG on 9/9...

Thanks for your help.

I'm not entirely sure, but the CM on dining line will be able to tell you. You're going to have to call anyway - you can't do the +10 online currently. Disney IT at its finest!

We are going in August for 14 nights. It is check-in day plus 10, so you will be able to make them until 9/9.

I was able to book my +10 online. I couldn't go right to 'Things to Do' - 'Make Reservations'; that only showed exactly 180 when I did that. I clicked on 'My Disney Experience' header. I had to 'sign in', even though it already says 'Welcome, Elizabeth!' on the top of the page. It then goes to the 'My Plans' page. I clicked 'Edit Plans' on a day into my trip. I scrolled down and clicked on 'Reserve Dining'. It then went to the dining page with the date I selected defaulted in. After that, I was able to choose any date in the 180+10.

Arrival day is 8/30 so my window opens tomorrow.

Can I book 8/30 - 9/8 which is a total of 10 days

or is it arrival day 8/30, and then 10 days which brings me to 9/9

Hoping to book BOG on 9/9...

Thanks for your help.

It's 180 days + length of stay

We are going in August for 14 nights. It is check-in day plus 10, so you will be able to make them until 9/9.

I was able to book my +10 online. I couldn't go right to 'Things to Do' - 'Make Reservations'; that only showed exactly 180 when I did that. I clicked on 'My Disney Experience' header. I had to 'sign in', even though it already says 'Welcome, Elizabeth!' on the top of the page. It then goes to the 'My Plans' page. I clicked 'Edit Plans' on a day into my trip. I scrolled down and clicked on 'Reserve Dining'. It then went to the dining page with the date I selected defaulted in. After that, I was able to choose any date in the 180+10.

THanks so much for posting this! I followed your directions and was able to get everything I wanted, including BOG, all before 630am!

Disney's IT told me that +10 wasn't working at all, however I wouldn't be surpised if there was some kind of work-around. I remember a few years ago when you could make ADRs for dates when it was greyed out in their calendar if you manually typed in the date. Always seems to be some type of glitch with their site.

When making your 180 + 10 day ressies do you call or go on-line? And what time do both options open?

On Tuesday March 2nd, I was successful booking at 180 day, and for the next 10 days by going on-line at 6am EST. Today I booked for the 12th day of my trip, Sept 10th, on line at 6am. I followed the directions another poster gave me of setting up my account at disneyworld.com and entering my trip info into MY Disney Experience tab. Once that was set up, on my 180th day, on-line at 6am EST I booked all my meals for 8/30 through 9/9 BUT I had to book through the My Disney Experience tab, not the make a reservation tab at the top of the screen.

I got BOG dinner at 5pm, CP breakfast at 805am, tusker house breakfast at 8am and my 8 other meals either at the requested time or within 15minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter