ADR +10

puffinp51

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm on hold with WDW IT as today is my 180 ADR day and the website did not allow me to book past my first day online. I was able to call in and get my ADR's however the CM said that the ADR +10 wasn't working on the entire site. The IT CM just told me that I can only book one day at a time. We have a split stay so have another reservation coming up in a few days. Did the ADR +10 (book ADR's for your entire trip) go away? Anyone else having an issue? Thank you!

M.K.

Hi! I'm on hold with WDW IT as today is my 180 ADR day and the website did not allow me to book past my first day online. I was able to call in and get my ADR's however the CM said that the ADR +10 wasn't working on the entire site. The IT CM just told me that I can only book one day at a time.
Did the ADR +10 (book ADR's for your entire trip) go away.

It's available to guests who are booked at a WDW resort.

It’s 180+[the length of your reservation up to 10 days]. The split stay counts as a second reservation, so you can’t book that until it opens up.

It’s 180+[the length of your reservation up to 10 days]. The split stay counts as a second reservation, so you can’t book that until it opens up.
Thank you :) I was pretty sure that was the case but in all my past trips I was able to book for the length of my reservation - in this case it was Sun - Thurs and I could only book Sun online. I am hoping to get it 'fixed' before the next reservation opens up for the Thurs - Mon second reservation so I can get the hour jump and not have to wait to call in. IT is pulling a ticket and hope to get it fixed. Fingers crossed! Thanks again for the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter