• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADP Live from Universal

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Hey Everyone -

I'm currently at Universal Studios. The line to get into IOA is past the hard Rock Cafe.

I'll be posting live photos throughout the day

Past the Hard Rock... I suspect that I would veer right and head into the Studios if I saw that. Kudos to everyone willing to wait.

The lines are crazy! At Universal Studios and the ticket line is off the charts.

d71854ad.jpg

Planning on trying that in December, but if it stays this crazy I'll reeavluate those plans. YIKES! Past Hard Rock???? That's just plain crazy!!!

If the lines stay like this, we're not going to US/IOA in September. The lines would be too long and it'll be too crazy.

And if it's going that strong, US/IOA might need to raise ticket prices even further. That would keep me from coming because I'm not a HP fan. I can hope that it levels out, because I like the rides.

I can't imagine that the lines are going to be that crazy in September-December. Kids will be going back to school. Of course opening day is going to be insane.

I can't imagine that the lines are going to be that crazy in September-December. Kids will be going back to school. Of course opening day is going to be insane.
I agree. We're going in August and hopefully the lines will simmer down a bit..to maybe just 3-4 hours. ;)

If the lines are still insane when we go in November, we'll just stay away from WWOHP area. Spiderman was the attraction that we were looking forward to the most when we first began talking about this vacation way back in 2008.

We're going to IOA on Thursday, Nov. 18th, so hopefully it won't be too crowded that day.

If the lines are still insane when we go in November, we'll just stay away from WWOHP area. Spiderman was the attraction that we were looking forward to the most when we first began talking about this vacation way back in 2008.

We're going to IOA on Thursday, Nov. 18th, so hopefully it won't be too crowded that day.

I kinda hope that WWHOP will have it's own gate. Make it a theme park into itself. Make it the 3rd gate. That would be wonderful to me. Therefore, it would take a lot of pressure off IOA's gate.

Well I'll be going in a couple of weeks...I'd be there tomorrow but my parents are in town for a week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter