• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adoption Shirts :)

Momma Chaos

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I was directed here from another DIS board.. I am hoping someone can help me :) We are headed to Disney towards the end of Oct for our Adoption Celebration (finalized the adoption of 3 kiddos last year). We have 6 kids and I really want some shirts to wear as a family to keep track of everyone! lol :)

My only thoughts right now are that I kinda want to put their names & ages on the backs (football style).. The front I don't have anythign in particular in mind for the design, was thinking Adoption Celebration 2011 .. or something along those lines.. I'm pretty open.

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks!!

Hurray for adoptive families! We were blessed to build ours in the same way. Have a wonderful celebration.:grouphug:

Lol! Oops, you are right RustManFan!! I was an airhead last nite :)

Names -- Baker Family

Caitlyn (15) --likes purple
Nate (13)-- likes green or blue
Liberty (7) -- likes Teal or pink
Teyla (6)-- likes Pink or purple
Quay (5)-- likes Red
Jace (3) -- likes Blue or red

Mom & Dad - no color preferences :)

We like all characters.. Lil girls love princess/tangled/fairies.. Boys love cars / Phineas & Ferb/Perry. Caitlyn likes the Princes & non-animated version of Capt Jack :)

Thanks tons! :)

Thanks RedRosie! =) We have adopted 4 of our 6 from foster care but the first one was way back in 2006 :) The last 3 were all 2010's so we are finally having our big celebration :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter