• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Admit it... What have you not been on?

EP: Sum of all thrills and NONE of the pavillion movies!

AK: Primeval Whirl, Triceritop spin, Flights of wonder. (Did Nemo, NEVER again)

DHS: American Idol

MK: Main St. vehicles, Liberty Square riverboat

I rode astro orbiter one time, when my girls were 5 and 15 months. I felt like I was going to drop the baby the whole time. NEVER AGAIN!

MK
Astro Orbiters

Epcot
Ellen's Energy Adventure, Living with the Land, WS shows (aside from China), most of Innoventions

MGM/HS
Walt: One Man's Dream, Disney Junior Live on Stage, LMA Stunt Show, American Idol (did try out), TSMM (did it in California)

AK
Rafiki's Planet Watch, anything in Dinoland, most of the trails, It's Tough to be a Bug (did it in California. Never. Again.)

If you can't tell, I'm not much of an animal person, mostly due to my allergies. I like animals! Just can't be around them for too long. Otherwise my Dad's motto was "Gotta try it at least once!" for thrill rides. There's just a few things I was able to weasel out of in the past 25 years.

MK- Barnstormer

EP- A few of the WS shows (Maybe just the one in France)

HS- Motor, Action, Whatever it's called, Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. American Idol

AK- Everything in DinoLand, except dinosaur

I'm sure there's more...

I have been on most of all the rides in Disney, so I'm naming the rides I will ride and the ones I don't, I usually skip.

MK:

Splash
BTMR
Space
Peoplemover
Tiki Birds
Country Bears
POC
Haunted Mansion
Astro Orbiter
Mermaid

HS

ToT
RnRC
Beauty and the Beast
Muppets
Star Tours
Mermaid

AK

EE
It's Tough to be a bug
Safari
Dinosaur

Although I usually cut out Epcot

Mission Space
Ellen
Maelstrom

Katie

I have been to the world 28 times and I have never rode Astro Orbiter, Space Mt., or the Riverboat.

At Epcot never did Mission Space. AK no Everest and at HS no ToT, or RRc and no disney jr.

I have never ridden Astro Orbitor, Mission Space, Expedition Everest, Tower of Tower, Kali River Rapids or Dinosaur. This is mainly due to the fact that my kids are not thrill seekers and I'm not thrilled with the idea of going on this things alone.

We've also never done the Swiss Family Robinson house or visited Tom Sawyer island.

I'm a real ride wimp, so it is mainly the thrill rides that I haven't done... RnR, ToT, Mission Space. I also haven't ridden the Magic Carpets of Aladdin (it's no Dumbo) or Astro Orbiter (I've just never had the desire)

Up until my family's last trip I haven't been on ToT,RNR, and MS. And my dad up until last trip hadn't been on ToT. He said "he was sorry he never went on it without me." That trip was the first time back since 2006, which I hadn't reached my thrill ride stage until a couple years after that trip!

I have been to WDW 17 times this century (#18 coming up next month), and have never yet done...

Disney Jr. (Saw it many times when it was Playhouse Disney *a shout out to Bear in the Big Blue House :wave2:)

AK:
Can't think of a thing we have missed

We did Playhouse Disney back when Bear was big too! Such a cute show. :)

I waited for AstroOrbiter with a friend but he was really tall and we both wouldn't fit in the seat so after an hour of wait we left via the elevator :( I've never done Magic Carpets b/c I've done Dumbo. Never done Pooh or Barnstormer or American Idol.

OH and I've never done MS: Green But I've done Orange twice. And sweet lady america I never will again.

The only ride that I can think of that I haven't done is the Backlot Tour. The shows I haven't seen are the Country Bears, Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, American Idol Experience, and some of the movies in the World Showcase.

The one ride I just can't do anymore is Star Tours. It just makes me sick now which is too bad because I think it's a great ride.

I have been to Disney about 30 times since 1980 and I have never gone in the Tiki Room. I also have never had a Dole Whip or Turkey Leg.

Never done Astro Orbiter, Tomorrowland Speedway (although I have ridden it at Disney Land), Dumbo, Barnstormer, Tea cups (again, been on them at Disney Land), Spaceship Earth, Mission Space (super claustrophobic), Universe of Energy, Journey into Imagination, and Toy Story Mania

1. Swiss Family Treehouse
2. Enchanted Tiki Room (WDW version - I finally did it in DL!)
3. Tom Sawyer Island
4. American Idol Experience
5. Lights Motor Action

That's far less than I thought - but still more than I'd like!

Sure I forgot few but
At HS, Lights Motors Action -- Always found a way not to see this one, better hurry in case any rumors about the Studios are true.
Disney Junior on Stage -- just no familiarity with the shows :confused3:. But not against this in theory, should give it a try someday.
American Idol -- was never into this on television, but can't be THAT bad can it? On my list to give a try.

At AK, nothing in DinoLand except for Dinosaur -- Hester and Chester area I stay away from this place, it feels so un-Disney for me, but besides that AK is a wonderful park. Probably should try the other DinoLand rides just to see them once.
Wonders of Life -- want to try this, but where do I sit so not raked by bird talons?

At Epcot, Sum of All Thrills at Innoventions -- Want to try but never seem to get there without a long wait posted. But if I can wait outside over an hour for Big Thunder or Expedition Everest, this should be a cake-walk in the air-conditioned Innoventions - so no more excuses!
Mission Space: Orange -- Did try Green version but, never felt the urge to try Orange, heard it ruins the appetite and the back of Epcot is all about the restaurants~

PS - This is so cool to read everyone's list...

With so many people skipping the big E ticket rides....why are the lines so long?

I was just making a list the other day of things I've never done. I'm going to try to get them done on my next trip.

MK:

Barnstormer (I feel awkward riding the little kid coaster with no kids)
Country Bear (not sure why we haven't done this)
Mad Tea Party (BF gets sick on spinny rides)
Carousel (no excuse)
Tom Sawyer Island (I've looked at it while on the boat...does that count?)
Speedway (doesn't look that great...)
Mermaid (have been on the ride in DL)
ETWB (haven't been to the parks since it opened)

Epcot:

Test Track (the new one)

DHS:

American Idol (really have 0 desire)
Disney Junior (I'd feel weird seeing this because I don't have kids)
Pirate Adventure

AK
Kali River Rapids (I've never felt like getting drenched at AK yet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter