Admit It Wednesday***

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
Well its wednesday again, so time to admit something to the world.

Let's see...Hmmmmm.

I will not drink without a straw.......

I just ordered a DSL set-up. I've been DISing on dial up while at home. If I'm waiting for a phone call, I have to stay offline. I sit there, bored, waiting for my phone call. :blush:

Once that is done, I'll be bursting into this century and getting a DVR.

I'm a sad, sad technologically-challeneged person. But, I am trying to made amends. :goodvibes

I impulsively straighten messy racks when I go shopping. I think it's a havit that carried over from working retail.

I'm Curious, not Confessing, but I guess I could admit to having a little thing for the letter "C" of late. :blush:

I have Kid Rock on my iPod. Oh alright....I also have the song "Angel of the Morning", by Juice Newton too. I love to belt that one out in my car, just because.

Ok, I admit that I changed the rintone on my mom's cell phone to Copacabana by Barry Manilow. She asked me to change it for her this morning.

Well its Thursday now, but what the heck. :thumbsup2

No matter where I go if something is messy or out of place I will straighten it. Drives my sister crazy, but I can't stand a mess or things out of order.

I have to have the bed covers unwrinkled before going to bed. I have to straighten them even if DH is already in the bed asleep. :blush: Drives him crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter