Adjusting accommodations for late arriving members of your party

jwmccullough

Earning My Ears
I am beginning to plan my next trip, and my parents would like to come down as well, but not stay as long as we were going to stay. I assume someone has, so I will ask if anyone has ever booked for a 1BR then increased to a 2 BR for a few days, then back to a 1BR to finish out. I was wanting to do 12 days, but my folks would likely max out at a week. Any insight you can offer is appreciated and thank you in advance!

Jess

Try abd get a lock off. This way you don't have to move you'll be int he one bedroom the whole time, just people moving in and out of the "sudio" portion of the two bedroom. We've done that and it has worked out fine.

We started out in a one bedroom. Then moved (unlocked the studio door) to a two bedroom. You have to make sure you get a lockoff and not a dedicated. And your housekeeping can get messed up - you really should get a full cleaning on the day you increase or decrease the size of your lodging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter