Adjoining Rooms

jusjus

Earning My Ears
As a family of 6, we are booking two rooms at the Cheyenne in December.
We want to get adjoining rooms, and will 'connect' the two reservations when we make them. However, how likely is it that we will get one?
We really really want to put the four kids in one room and have the other room to ourselves... ;) but obviously only if we get adjoining!

Thanks!

its more than likely you will get adjoining rooms. If you call the hotel direct a few days before you check in they will make a note on both your bookings and will, if they possibly can, give you interconnecting rooms (there are many interconnecting rooms at the Cheyenne so I really don't think there will be a problem).

depending on the age of your kids, personally I wouldn't put them all in one room without an adult - mostly because the lock type of doors you have at the onsite hotels. They don't have keys you can turn and lock from the inside then take the key away, so it would be quite easy for your kids to open the door from the inside and you wouldn't know about it if you're not in the same room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter