Adjoining Rooms and discounts

mimi0884

Earning My Ears
We are looking to travel Dec 2-10 2016 as a family of 5. I know they can't guarantee adjoining rooms but will we have much trouble getting them during this time? Does AOA do adjoining standard rooms? We'd save a little money doing adjoining rooms instead of a suite but not sure we want to risk it.

Also- what deals are usually running during that time? Free dining or room discounts typical?

Thanks!

We are looking to travel Dec 2-10 2016 as a family of 5. I know they can't guarantee adjoining rooms but will we have much trouble getting them during this time? Does AOA do adjoining standard rooms? We'd save a little money doing adjoining rooms instead of a suite but not sure we want to risk it.

Also- what deals are usually running during that time? Free dining or room discounts typical?

Thanks!

I just wanted to clarify what you wanted for rooms. Adjoining rooms means two rooms side by side with no connecting door inside. You would have to go outside to get to the other room. Connecting rooms have the door inside between the two rooms. So you need to specify your request for what you want.

Thanks!

They'll do their best to accommodate your request for connecting rooms, but there isn't a guarantee. Typically, free dining or a room discount are offered during your dates, but AoA standard rooms have been excluded from those promos (the suites, however, have been included).

That's what I mean, rooms with an interior connecting door. I didn't know there was a difference. :)

That's what I mean, rooms with an interior connecting door. I didn't know there was a difference. :)

In practice, adjoining usually ends up being 'as close as possible'. You could get rooms next door to each other, with or without a connecting door. Or, rooms across the hall, or down the hall, or merely on the same floor.

If you want the internal door, be sure to use the word 'connecting' in your request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter