• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*ADIOS!* A 16th Birthday & Summer Vacation fit for a Princess! *Updated 7/16*

:thumbsup2 for going to Ghirardelli! I think I went there probably about 10 times on my last trip (more Chocolate!) I haven't bought anything from the little ice cream shop thing they have, yet, so I haven't really experienced Ghirardelli fully :-) And I think you should definitely do Tower of Terror, it sounds like you did Tower of Terror awhile back and you may have been too young, so I think if you did it again you would like it a lot more, especially when you ride RnRC, which I am terrified of and probably won't ever, but I still ride. BOY, was that run-on! Oh, for those blank spots, I would say at Animal Kingdom try as many as rides as you can and also do a lot of the Exploration trails like Maharajah & Pangani and for DHS, do most of the shows like BatB and American Idol. :-) I hope this helps! Hope you have an awesome time (when you go LOL)! :goodvibes

Okay now I regret saying TOT, I'm nevernevernevernevernevernevernevernevernevernever going to ride it. I wasn't too young, I was around 10/11 and I hate it, never going to ride it, nope, never.
I've already done the Maharajah trailm but not Pangani, and I saw Beauty and the Beast and did American Idol 3 times last trip :p
Thanks

i really like all your ideas! for hollywood studios you see Fantasmic!

Thanks! Oh oh oh Fanstasmic, that's a really good idea thanks! We've only done that once and that was a while ago and I hardly remember it

I have read every single one of your ptr's and tr's and have loved them all! I wish I would have been able to go to Disney for my 16th bday! That would have been amazing! I've never been for my birthday, but I'm hoping to head there next year for my 20th! So excited :) Love your updates!

I have read every single one of your ptr's and tr's and have loved them all! I wish I would have been able to go to Disney for my 16th bday! That would have been amazing! I've never been for my birthday, but I'm hoping to head there next year for my 20th! So excited :) Love your updates!

Aw, I'm glad you've read and enjoyed them all! :-) I hope you get to go next year for your birthday, I've never been for a birthday either, but it just looks like so much fun! Thank you

This update will pretty much consist of all the new Disney-related things that have accumulated at our house over the past week.

Over a week ago, I ordered two Disney shirts from Forever 21 and two Disney shirts from Delias. The F21 shirts came a few days ago:
00018318-01.jpg

00022070-01.jpg

(It's just the shirts, not any of the other clothes on the models)
And I am in LOVE with the Mickey shirt! It's adorable and it's like that baggy style and it's really just cute.

The Delias shirts came today:
untitled3.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

They're both really cute and made of such soft material, they remind me of Abercrombie shirts, since those shirts are just so soft hehe. But I really like both of those t-shirts, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are two of my favorite movies.

I believe it was Friday, my mom and brother went to the mall, and stopped by the Disney Store.
They got a pocket size Disney guide for this year
DSC01431.jpg

And they called me up while they were at the mall and told me that there was a special going on with the stuffed animals, so they could get two or something. They had already picked out Goofy and let me pick the other one. My mom listed a lot, and I decided on Dug from UP!
DSC01432.jpg

DSC01433.jpg

So, those are our new traveling buddies- expect to see them throughout my TR! Of course, I still have Claw- our Little Green Man, I can't forget about him.

Oh, and my mom got this bag
DSC01434.jpg

Next up is my Disney Countdown I have set up on my Disney Bulletin Board on my bookshelf.
DSC01449.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

I found a picture I really liked, and I edited it a bit, and then resized them so they'd be a smaller size and then added the numbers onto them. Then I cut them all out and put them up in order. And the little header, I found a font I liked- it's got a picture of Cinderella on the inside, just incase you can't see- and spelt out what I wanted it to say. So I take off one of the little counters everyday.

Oh, and lastly [if you've noticed my new ticker] we're going to the beach for the 4th of July (July 4-6) with my aunt, uncle, and cousins (the same ones we went to Disney with for Spring Break '10). So I'm pretty excited for that!

21 more days till Disney! So close!

Those are some sickawesome shirts, Sara! The Little Mermaid one I seem to find "in the most UN-expected" places lol And I love your Dug and Goofy plush. I have the exact same Goofy one, got it before I went on my last trip, though he stayed home with Stitch to guard my room. Nothing gets past their undying stare! Hehehehe And the corkboard looks awesome too! Did you use the quotes idea I gave you? :teeth: Have fun at your 4th of July festivities, fun, fun, fun! :-)

LOVE the shirts!!!! I'm going shopping with my mom in two weeks when I head back for vacation and I need to hit up Delia's and Forever 21 and get some shirts! Have you tried 80's tees? They have some great Disney shirts!

Those are some sickawesome shirts, Sara! The Little Mermaid one I seem to find "in the most UN-expected" places lol And I love your Dug and Goofy plush. I have the exact same Goofy one, got it before I went on my last trip, though he stayed home with Stitch to guard my room. Nothing gets past their undying stare! Hehehehe And the corkboard looks awesome too! Did you use the quotes idea I gave you? :teeth: Have fun at your 4th of July festivities, fun, fun, fun! :-)

Thanks, I really like the Dug :p
Nah I didn't use any quotes for it, it'd take waaay too long.

LOVE the shirts!!!! I'm going shopping with my mom in two weeks when I head back for vacation and I need to hit up Delia's and Forever 21 and get some shirts! Have you tried 80's tees? They have some great Disney shirts!

Thank you! Yeah Delias and F21 have really good Disney shirts :-) No I've never heard of that, I'll have to check them out- thanks!

Well, a couple changes, actually.

Change #1
Last night my mom got an e-mail from Disney saying that we could upgrade from the POP Century to a Moderate hotel! (most likely because we'll only be there two nights). So I suggested Caribbean Beach Resort, since that's really the only mod. we've never stayed at before. My mom agreed to that and now we're staying at CBR for the first two nights!

I'm really excited for this because I've always wanted to stay there and it looks so pretty.
CB_EST_1_998.jpg

Change #2
I go downstairs this morning and my mom tells me she has exciting news. She said that the New York Yankees will coincidentally be in Tampa, playing the Tampa Bay Rays, one of the days we're in Disney! And she told me we're going to go see the game. So on July 19th, we'll spend our day in a park but then we'll drive to Tampa to see the Yankee game!

derek8.jpg

So, they're good changes.

Only 17 more days!

How exciting you only have 10 more days before you leave!!!! The shirts you got are so cute. How awesome is it that you will be able to get to see your favorite team play ball while in Disney. Okay it might be a little drive to see them, but it sounds like this will be one memorable trip for you! I hope you had a nice 4th and I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Ohhh CBR! My family always stays there, and I really like it! You will too! :-)

Now I feel even better about the choice to stay there :p heheh

How exciting you only have 10 more days before you leave!!!! The shirts you got are so cute. How awesome is it that you will be able to get to see your favorite team play ball while in Disney. Okay it might be a little drive to see them, but it sounds like this will be one memorable trip for you! I hope you had a nice 4th and I can't wait to hear about your trip!

I know I can't wait :D Yep, it'll make the trip different- we'll actually be leaving Disney property this time! Thanks :-)

Single digits!
And also, today Derek Jeter hit his 3000 hit, random fact of the day (;

I'm hoping this next week will go by quickly! We've got the second half of one baseball tournament to finish tomorrow, and the last one is next weekend, so that'll keep us a little busy, it's the weekdays that are going to get to me!

wow you're so close!! you must be excited

I am!

Sara, I'm late coming but can't believe you are SO close!! I'm so excited for you! Not only are you going in mere days...but you have other trips in the works! I don't have anything planned right now :(

Can't wait to hear all about your July trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter