• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adidas Spaceship Earth Shoes

sleepingbeauty17

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I could potentially find a pair of the adidas spaceship earth shoes? I can't seem to find them anywhere!

Google Adidas Neo Lite Racer. Looks like Off Broadway Shoes has them, in limited sizes.

I ordered a pair, and they were cute, but they didn’t have the support I would need for the marathon walking in the parks, so I returned them. For everyday wear, they should be fine, though.

Google Adidas Neo Lite Racer. Looks like Off Broadway Shoes has them, in limited sizes.

I ordered a pair, and they were cute, but they didn’t have the support I would need for the marathon walking in the parks, so I returned them. For everyday wear, they should be fine, though.
I looked there originally when I googled the shoes, unfortunately they don't have my size! :(

I looked there originally when I googled the shoes, unfortunately they don't have my size! :(
Darn, that's where I got mine. Kohl's.com also had them, back when I was looking, but that was months ago. Good luck! I hope you find them--they are so comfy and light, and my favorite sneakers (and I hate wearing sneakers!).

Not sure what size you're looking for, but I found 3 pairs on Ebay, size 8.5, 9 and 9.5. All in the $65.00 range.

Thanks for sharing this info! The funny thing is that my husband was just at Off Broadway shoes a couple days ago. Had I seen this thread earlier, I could have had him check. Amazingly, my size was still available online.

Anyone seen any of these lately? Needing 8.5 :) I bought some at Kohl's and returned them for some crazy reason!?! Now I'm regretting that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter