DS age 7 has always had some minor tics from his ADHD meds (Focalin) but they are getting worse. The doctor decided today that we should take him off the meds for a week to see how it affects the tics (if they are being exasperated by the meds) - then next week either put him back on the Focalin or try a new drug - we're leaving in about 2 weeks for disney. She is considering trying Clonidine. My thinking is that we can try a week without the Focalin, but then he should get back on it until we come home from Disney. If she wants to test a new drug then I'd feel alot better about it. I don't think a 2 day car roadtrip and 2 weeks in Disney is the right environment for drug testing. Any thoughts.