Additional Military Discount Days MNSSHP

Cheshire Figment

<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend
Today a notice came out opening up four additional days for military discounted tickets for MNSSHP.

They are October 5, 12, 16 and 23, 2012.

Prices are $41.27 adult or $37.77 children plus tax.

Tickets may only be purchased at WDW ticket or Guest Relations windows.

They cannot be sold at any base, SoG, Disneyworld.com or 407-W-DISNEY

Is there anything we can do if we have already purchased MNSSHP tickets?

I called Disney to ask today they said there is nothing they can do, however she said to go to the ticket window and ask because they have not recieved any information for this specific situation. We will be there on the 5th I'll let you know what happens.

I called Disney to ask today they said there is nothing they can do, however she said to go to the ticket window and ask because they have not recieved any information for this specific situation. We will be there on the 5th I'll let you know what happens.

Thank you so much.

We were there today and they couldn't do anything about the military discount. So if you already bought tickets you are out of luck :(.

I hope they extend the discount for MVMCP too! We aren't arriving until Dec. 17th, and planned to wait until we get there to purchase. Is the military discount available on the day of the event (if it isn't already sold, out of course) or does it have to be advance purchase? We want to go on the 18th, but our flight doesn't get in until 9pm, which means we probably won't be able to check in until 10pm or so. Would any GS even be open that late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!