additional driver with alamo insiders

pbinn310

Earning My Ears
I am trying to add my son as an additional driver and do the save time feature online and it adds the $10 a day to my reservation. My husband is an insiders member and his number is on our reservation. I also had my son join the insiders club but i did not see any where to put that number in. He is 26 and has the same address as ours on his drivers license. Should i just be doing this at the counter ? I am afraid if i do it online they then not remove the fee once i get there.

How many total drivers are you planning to have? You, spouse, and son? That would be 3 drivers, not 2....

I am trying to add my son as an additional driver and do the save time feature online and it adds the $10 a day to my reservation. My husband is an insiders member and his number is on our reservation. I also had my son join the insiders club but i did not see any where to put that number in. He is 26 and has the same address as ours on his drivers license. Should i just be doing this at the counter ? I am afraid if i do it online they then not remove the fee once i get there.

You can try to do it at the counter or kiosk. The agent at the exit can remove the charge if necessary.

When I made my recent reservation using the Insiders code, it said I had to add an additional driver at the counter. However, when I got the confirmation email and clicked on the "Save Time" option for putting in my driver's license and other info, that screen also allowed me to add the extra driver at no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter