Additional DCL Airport Transfer ?s

2BusyPlanning

DIS Veteran
Hi, folks! :wave2:

Two quick questions, I couldn't find answers for anywhere...
When do you actually pay for the airport transfers through Disney? Can I prepay these before my trip?

Is the check-in counter at the airport near the Magical Express counters? Or are they one in the same? We've taken several transfers to WDW, but not the cruise one. I know I have to pay for these :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Hi, folks! :wave2:

Two quick questions, I couldn't find answers for anywhere...
When do you actually pay for the airport transfers through Disney? Can I prepay these before my trip?

Is the check-in counter at the airport near the Magical Express counters? Or are they one in the same? We've taken several transfers to WDW, but not the cruise one. I know I have to pay for these :thumbsup2

Thank you!

The checkin counter is the same one as the Magical Express.

We've done the DCL transfers 3 time, and, sorry, I don't remember if it was paid for before we took it, I think it was, as we booked them the same time as we booked the cruise and I'm pretty sure it was all in one charge.

You call DCL or add them to your reservation online, and pay for them then. I've always done that. I have never added them when I arrived.

When we booked our cruise on the DCL website, we added transfers and they're included in our grand total due.

DH and I just decided to fly instead of drive. I'm getting ready to book my flights this week, so I will call my travel agent and add my flight info to my DCL reservation. Looks like I can just add it to my total then and have it pre-paid like I hoped.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter