1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Additional DCL Airport Transfer ?s

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by 2BusyPlanning, Feb 27, 2013.

1. 2BusyPlanning

2BusyPlanning DIS Veteran

Hi, folks! :wave2:

Two quick questions, I couldn't find answers for anywhere...
    When do you actually pay for the airport transfers through Disney? Can I prepay these before my trip?

Is the check-in counter at the airport near the Magical Express counters? Or are they one in the same? We've taken several transfers to WDW, but not the cruise one. I know I have to pay for these :thumbsup2

Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

The checkin counter is the same one as the Magical Express.

We've done the DCL transfers 3 time, and, sorry, I don't remember if it was paid for before we took it, I think it was, as we booked them the same time as we booked the cruise and I'm pretty sure it was all in one charge.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

You call DCL or add them to your reservation online, and pay for them then. I've always done that. I have never added them when I arrived.

5. Tara619

Tara619 Mouseketeer

When we booked our cruise on the DCL website, we added transfers and they're included in our grand total due.

6. 2BusyPlanning

2BusyPlanning DIS Veteran

DH and I just decided to fly instead of drive. I'm getting ready to book my flights this week, so I will call my travel agent and add my flight info to my DCL reservation. Looks like I can just add it to my total then and have it pre-paid like I hoped.

Thanks! :thumbsup2