Adding Water Parks and More to an AP

leeserw

Mouseketeer
How much is it to add Water Parks and More to my Annual Pass? We just want one day at each water park and one day to Disney Quest. I see the gate prices and that AP holders get a $4 discount at the window. Is that they cheapest way to go?
Thanks!

You can't add the Water Parks and more option to your AP. You can get a Premium AP which allows you to visit the water parks and DQ all year long.

Otherwise, you'd have to buy individual tickets for each water park and DQ.

You can upgrade your AP to a Premium AP for $120 or you can purchase Water Park tickets for $52.45 each ($104) and DQ tix for $38 so upgrading your AP is the better deal

Last year, we purchased AP's and then two months later we upgraded to the premium pass. It worked out money wise for us, but, they told us it does not extend past the AP date. Meaning, we paid for the full upgrade but only got 10 months out of it. Not a big deal as it saved us money, but something to consider if you are adding it, depending on when your AP expires.

You can't add water parks and more to an annual pass. About all you can do is either upgrade to a premium annual, or purchase water park/Disney Quest tickets separately.

Is is still possible to purchase a Water Park Annual Pass?

A few years ago we had regular APs that we purchased in May and when we went in Aug we decided to try the Water Parks. We bought a water parks/Disney Quest AP for about $150 if I am remembering correctly.

That way we were able to use the Water Park AP until the next August.

Is is still possible to purchase a Water Park Annual Pass?

A few years ago we had regular APs that we purchased in May and when we went in Aug we decided to try the Water Parks. We bought a water parks/Disney Quest AP for about $150 if I am remembering correctly.

That way we were able to use the Water Park AP until the next August.

Yes, you can still purchase a Water Park AP. It's cheaper to buy that than the PAP if you only want water parks (which works well for us because we never go to DQ, golfing or Wide World of Sports).

I wish I had asked this question in Sept. We've been twice this year and are planning our last trip this year in June. I sure would have upgraded and let the boys spend time in the water parks. Thanks for the quick replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter