adding to reservation...

tngal

DIS Veteran
Would it be possible to add a person to your reservation? I know we would have to change categories or get connecting rooms. my mom has agreed to go along with us on our 12/09 sailing. Thanks!

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Yes - you can add your mom to your reservation - provided that they still have "room" on the ship. This is what the DCl rep told me yesterday. It doesn't matter if your current room can hold 3 and only 2 are booked in it - it all depends on whether or not they have "room". I just added my mom to our reservation for our Christmas 08 trip. That said, things seem to have changed but what are you gonna do? I didn't book my mom when we rebooked onboard as I wasn't sure if she would want to go. I was told by the onboard ship rep that I could add her later and she would be at the rate of the time of rebooking .Anyway, my mom was charged for todays rate - not the rate as myself and my daughter when we rebooked onboard. I was told if we wanted to change to a different category or cabin, ALL of us would be charged at the new rate of today:scared1:

Lisa

We've always been advised that if we were to add people, they would be charged the current price and not the price we originally booked at - we were also warned not to wait to add children as certain age groups can fill up but I realize that does not apply to your mom.

Thank you, everyone, for your reply! What if they made their own booking, could they request adjoining rooms and we could modify our reservation?

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter