• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding someone to an already booked FD package

disney2014plan

Mouseketeer
As the title says...

If we were to book a package with FD (would most likely be room + tickets only), is it possible at a later date to add an extra person (this wouldn't increase the number of rooms needed, as it would be the partner of one of the party, so no problem sharing beds - or if not possible, then should be book and pay the deposit and accept losing it if they can't come?

Thanks

I'd call and ask disney UK.

One option would be to book them anyway and not cancel if they can't go. If they can't go you would get their dining credits to use for the cost of the ticket. You would have an unused ticket, I think someone on here managed to get disney to swap it for an utimate ticket for the following year.

Yes you can add on a party member, just call and add on their ticket, they get the same free dining as you do etc. You don't have to do it immediately though, I once added someone to a booking like 2 weeks before we were due to go and there was no issues.

we have done just this, the only problem we encountered was booking an extra room, we ended up moving the whole party over to CBR, which worked out cheaper but as we were booking another room Disney didn't charge us any extra for the transfer and we were able to transfer the difference from our room saving and use it as a deposit on the new room.
cal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter