Adding room reservation to new site

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by carolynb, Jan 11, 2013.

1. carolynb

carolynb Mouseketeer

I don't know if this has been answered yet or not, but I am having problems adding my room reservation to the new site. Any suggestions?

2. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 Registered

The website is screwy. Lots of people are having issues.

3. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Just keep trying. :badpc: I was able to add a DVC reservation after only two tries. :surfweb:

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. carolynb

carolynb Mouseketeer

I finally got them to link to the new site.:) The new site is really nice, when it works!! Thanks-- Off to planning our April trip. :)

6. beesauce

beesauce Earning My Ears

I still can't link mine and I've been trying several times a day for a few weeks. :sad: I've called and chatted with customer service and the tech department and they keep saying the same thing...wait a day or two and it will be there. Nope. We're 29 days out now and I just want to see my reservation! If I get some crappy hole in the wall room because I couldn't do early check in, I'm going to be very angry! :furious:

7. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

One thing I found is that when I am logged in, it's under my name. But, if I use the drop down for different parties, and chose "My Family", my resort reservation appears under that tab. Hope that helps. :thumbsup2

8. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Don't worry. Getting any room requests met has nothing at all to do with whether you checked in online or not.:thumbsup2

9. beesauce

beesauce Earning My Ears

Phew! Thanks for the info. I figured it was a first come first served kind of thing. This whole website thing is making me feel incredibly non-magical. ;)