• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding one to Cali Grill

canadianmom2three

DIS Veteran
I have been trying forever to get a ressie to Cali Grill for Dec. 23 for the 5 of us. I have even tried for tables of 2 and 3 (which has been possible, but wouldn't let me book 2 tables at once??). Anyway, I was able to get a table for 4, and I booked it, but am wondering what kind of luck you all think I will have for adding one to the ressie? Obviously I will keep trying until we leave, but I was afraid this was the closest I was going to get.....Thanks!!

Not likely that they can seat a 5th person at a 4 top table; the tables are not big enough for that; you will now need a 6 top table. This is not one of the places I'd be overly optimistic by doing a walkup with an extra person.

Your chances will be better if you are not trying to dine at prime fireworks viewing time. During peak holiday time on top of that.

I'd make a plan B now so that you at least have something if it's important that all 5 of you dine together. Did you try booking for a party of 6?

I realized when I had a closer look at some photos of the restaurant that you are totally right, their 4 top tables do NOT have any extra room for a 5th....back to trying for a bigger table (or leaving one of the kids behind;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter