Adding no expiration to tickets

DisneyJana

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if any of you guys knew about this...

What if I buy a 7 day magic your way ticket for an upcoming trip and only end up using 4 days.. ( The kids may want to go to Seaworld or universal some of the time)

Upon checkout, could I add the no expire option to my remaining 3 days?
If so, how do I calculate the cost?

Thanks for any help

you can upgrade almost any ticket up to 14 days after purchase, while you're still at WDW.

The cost is based on the ORIGINAL # of days on the ticket. So like you've already been told it's $101.18 incl tax

you were given the allears website, here's the mousesavers one http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwticketprices.html (sometimes easier for me to read quickly)

Forgot to add -it has to be done at guest relations at a park or downtown disney.

If you are unsure how many days you will use you can always just buy 4 day then add days as needed. This would be the cheapest way to go. If you we going to pay for no expiration you may want to pay more and bump it to ten days. We also added water park option since you can use those options even after the base ticket is used up.

Denise in MI

We were at Disney in October, and only used 4 of our 5 park days. I hated to buy the no expiration option for 1 day, but it ended up being cheaper to do that than pay for a 1 one ticket for each of us when we go back again. So, the 4 of us each have one day left, so I look at it this way....WE HAVE AN EXCUSE TO GO BACK!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: No plans yet, but hopefully in the next couple of years. We added our no expire option at guest services at Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter