Adding items to your post

Bucfantitan

Earning My Ears
I am wondering is there a post requirement before I can start adding things to my posts? Example like the golden spoon picture?

If I am missing it I am really sorry. and can I get some instructions for adding items to my posts.

I am wondering is there a post requirement before I can start adding things to my posts? Example like the golden spoon picture?

If I am missing it I am really sorry. and can I get some instructions for adding items to my posts.
Are you talking about a Signature? You need 10 posts. I see that you have that. When did you post your 10th post? The system can take 30-60 minutes to recognize that you've achieved that level.

Once the system recognizes it, just hover over your username in the upper right of the page and click on Signature. You can enter what you want to always appear at the bottom of your posts in there. One note - pictures must be smaller than 1MB to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter