• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding disney dining to land and sea cruise

nikky

Mouseketeer
:confused3 Spoke to disney cruise line about adding disney dining to my package and they didn't have a clue what dd even was...lol... i realize they will not allow me the free dining with the land and sea but i still want the one you pay for so i called dw reservations and they told me i had to book it through the cruise line..help...anyone know what i really have to do to get dd. Thanks

:confused3 Spoke to disney cruise line about adding disney dining to my package and they didn't have a clue what dd even was...lol... i realize they will not allow me the free dining with the land and sea but i still want the one you pay for so i called dw reservations and they told me i had to book it through the cruise line..help...anyone know what i really have to do to get dd. Thanks

Hmmm..... I've always heard that you can't add the dining plan to the land portion of a land/sea package. Another good reason to book both portions separately.

Hmmm..... I've always heard that you can't add the dining plan to the land portion of a land/sea package. Another good reason to book both portions separately.

This is right. I was told that you have to book the land and sea portions separately if you want DDP.

I had the same problem. However, who I talked to was extremely rude about it, I emailed them to complain about her and the no help attitude. But did get my aquestion answered!

4/11/07

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, Disney Cruise Line does not
offer the dining plan with any cruise package.

The Magic Your Way Plus Dining package is only available to Guests who
purchase a Magic Your Way Package through Disney Reservation Center.

We understand that the dining plan is a convenient feature for many
families who are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort. If you and your
family have decided the dining plan is a crucial part of your vacation
plans, allow me to make a suggestion.

You can reserve the land portion of the vacation separately through the
Disney Reservation Center at 407-934-7639 and include the Magic Your Way
Plus Dining package and Magic Your Way tickets. Then, you can book the
cruise portion of your vacation directly with Disney Cruise Line.

Should you require further assistance in planning your visit, please
feel free to contact us.

We look forward to sailing with you! Have a Magical Day!

Jeanette
Reservations Department
Disney Cruise Vacations

Yeah, you can't add the dining plan to a cruise package.

It was important enough to me that we're booking the cruise and our WDW stay seperately, which has allowed us to book time before AND after the cruise!

The only way you can add Disney Dining to a land/sea is to book it as 2 separate vacations. However, booking it separately has definite advantages in terms of your options, etc. Booking a stay with Disney Dining requires that it be a non-discounted package. The only discount that I am aware of that can get Disney Dining is thru AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter