adding dining plan at check in..

roxydotty

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for Pop Century with 7 day hopper tickets that I purchased through US Airways. Does anyone know if I can add the regular dining plan to our tickets when I check in at Pop? I asked US Airways and she didn't know.

You would have to add your dining plan 72 hours before your arrival. It would be too late if you wait until you arrive.

No.

Dining plan must be added prior to check in. To be safe, it should be at least 72 hours.

Packages booked as "room only", or done essentially outside the normal Disney MYW packages, may not add dining plan at all. You would need to re-book it as a room + ticket + meal plan reservation. Whether your reservation would allow it depends on how your travel agency (USAir) booked the package.

I would add it as soon as possible. Were you planning on making any reservations? If so, you should book your DDP as soon as possible so you can start calling for reservations. Many of the restaurants fill up quickly, and you'll be waiting for hours if you try to just show up, especially during peak meal times. It's really the way to go!

I would add it as soon as possible. Were you planning on making any reservations? If so, you should book your DDP as soon as possible so you can start calling for reservations. Many of the restaurants fill up quickly, and you'll be waiting for hours if you try to just show up, especially during peak meal times. It's really the way to go!

Just to clarify, the dining plan and dining ADR's are not connected. You can make ADR's without having the dining plan booked.

Whether your reservation would allow it depends on how your travel agency (USAir) booked the package.

Please note this quote from a previous poster.

Because you booked through US Airways, you will probably not be able to alter your reservation by calling Disney directly. Disney will consider the travel agency the owner of the reservation and will not change it for you. Any changes you want to make will need to be made through your booking agency.

The dining plan is only available with a room/tickets package reservation through Disney (there are exceptions only for annual passholders and DVC members). It cannot be added to any reservation at check-in. If you have a package reservation, you can add it to that reservation up to 3 days prior to check-in, no later.

If you have a package reservation that US Airways booked through Disney, they may be able to add the dining plan for you. If it is not a MYW Package reservation - if US Air booked the room and the tickets separately and sold it to you as a US Air package rather than a Disney package - it may not be possible for you to add the dining plan at all. If you really wanted the dining plan, you would then have no alternative but to cancel the US Airways package and book through Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter