Adding another park ticket and how it will effect our fastpasses

Liz&Griff'smom

Mouseketeer
I have question about adding another park ticket during our trip and how it will effect our fastpasses. We have purchased two day base tickets for our upcoming trip. My family is thinking about adding another park day. We originally planned to visit Epcot on Tuesday and Animal Kingdom on Thursday and we have fastpasses for those days. We have discussed the possibility of going to the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday, but will not be able to add another park day until Thursday because that is when the money will become available. If we use the ticket originally planned for Animal Kingdom on the Magic Kingdom and buy tickets for Animal Kingdom on Thursday morning, will our Animal Kingdom fastpasses disappear on Wednesday. We were able to get FOP fastpasses and I would hate to lose them. I hope this makes since what I am trying to ask.

I have question about adding another park ticket during our trip and how it will effect our fastpasses. We have purchased two day base tickets for our upcoming trip. My family is thinking about adding another park day. We originally planned to visit Epcot on Tuesday and Animal Kingdom on Thursday and we have fastpasses for those days. We have discussed the possibility of going to the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday, but will not be able to add another park day until Thursday because that is when the money will become available. If we use the ticket originally planned for Animal Kingdom on the Magic Kingdom and buy tickets for Animal Kingdom on Thursday morning, will our Animal Kingdom fastpasses disappear on Wednesday. We were able to get FOP fastpasses and I would hate to lose them. I hope this makes since what I am trying to ask.
You’ll keep your FPs. They are based on the # of ticket entitlements linked to your MDX Profiles. Link that new ticket and all FPs remain.

Is a one day non-MK ticket cheaper than adding a 3rd day to a 2 day ticket? Otherwise I would book fp for whichever two days have harder to get FP and upgrade the ticket upon arrival (if bought from a third party) or call and see if you can upgrade them on Thursday (for tickets purchased from Disney or package tickets)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter