Adding a person to Room

Rememberingthe70s

Old School
I'm in the budgets the last last week of January, solo trip. We just found a super cheap flight that would allow my husband to come down for the weekend. I have my resort reservation all set. Is there a problem with him two nights? Should I call in? I booked through Expedia, who says not to call the resort unless its a resort-function question.

I'm in the budgets the last last week of January, solo trip. We just found a super cheap flight that would allow my husband to come down for the weekend. I have my resort reservation all set. Is there a problem with him two nights? Should I call in? I booked through Expedia, who says not to call the resort unless its a resort-function question.

I have added an extra person to my reservation after arriving at the resort twice; neither was an issue. One was even able to get on the ME from the airport (the other drove). You just won't be able to add tickets/dining to their KTTW card.

I was added to my parents reservation on our last trip and flew down to join them mid-vacation. The resort had no problems adding me on and despite the resort site saying there was a $15/night charge for adding a guest, they never mentioned it. I had no issue getting the ME there and back and when I bought my park tickets at the resort, they were loaded onto my KTTW ticket just like my parents' cards.

If you have a room only reservation, then you can just call and have his name added for the 2 nights that you require, no matter when this falls within your stay. And don't forget to add his name to ME.

If you have a vacation package, you can have his name added to your reservation AFTER you check in. He will have to purchase his own tickets/dining separately from your package. If he will arrive more than a couple of days after you, you can also arrange for ME to get to the resort.

The only problem occurs if he will arrive with you. In this case you would have to call in advance to have his name added, which would require you to purchase the same vacation package as you for the full duration of your stay. Very expensive in terms of tickets and dining(if you have the dining plan).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter