Adding a Last Minute Guest!

hardlabor

Mouseketeer
My daughter informed me that her friend is "joining us for a few days at Disney"! Isn't that Exciting??? Actually it will be fun... I called Disney to see how this works, we are staying in a 1brm villa at Beach club. They said to just tell a cast member that morning and they will add her to our reservation, and our return magical express, and that there would be no addition charges to add her. Is it really THAT easy???? Don't want her showing up and being homeless!

As long as you are within capacity of your room, it's that easy. I often arrive and tell them my DS is joining me later. I have even added him on ME since he is coming later.

My daughter informed me that her friend is "joining us for a few days at Disney"! Isn't that Exciting??? Actually it will be fun... I called Disney to see how this works, we are staying in a 1brm villa at Beach club. They said to just tell a cast member that morning and they will add her to our reservation, and our return magical express, and that there would be no addition charges to add her. Is it really THAT easy???? Don't want her showing up and being homeless!

Yes, it is easy adding someone at check in, provided she doesn't exceed the maximum occupancy (which is 4 adults for a BCV 1 bdrm).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter