Adding a guest to my reservation

sjreed

Mouseketeer
My husband and I have a trip booked January 23-31, it is paid in full. Our 21 year old son has been able to free up his schedule and come with us. Can I have him added to our reservation at this late date? What about his magic band, etc?:confused3

Yes you can add him. They will charge you for the third adult in the room and if it's a package you'd have to pay for any package components for him, tickets/dining plan.

You'll pick up a band for him at the resort.

Yup, just call. I want to say it is $20 a day extra for the room, but I don't know exactly, plus tickets and meals if you have a package.

The extra adult fee per day cost depends on the level of resort you are staying.

If he doesn't want the same exact package you have, you can add him the day he arrives, but if he needs DME, he won't be able to use it because he doesn't have a prior reservation.

A few things to consider.

Glad he is able to join you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter