• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adding a family member

zippermom

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I already have reservations for 6 family members at Wilderness cabins in Sept. My daughter who's been working overseas is coming home in 2 weeks. Can I just let her stay with us in the cabin, (I'm sure she can fit),or will that get me into some kind of trouble?

No you can't add her and yes it will get you in trouble. The max capacity in the Cabins is 6. Adding more would put you in violation of the fire code and could get you removed from the property.

Yikes! I'm glad I asked! Now I guess I've got to rethink all my plans. I guess i'll have to get 2 rooms somewhere. I'm glad she can come but we were looking forward to the cabins....... Thank you for the response!

Yikes! I'm glad I asked! Now I guess I've got to rethink all my plans. I guess i'll have to get 2 rooms somewhere. I'm glad she can come but we were looking forward to the cabins....... Thank you for the response!

:thumbsup2

Any chance you have one under 3? If so, then she can still fit as a child under 3 doesn't count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter