Adding a day

Sweets156

Mouseketeer
We are 51 days out so therefore April 7th is our last day to make changes without any penalties. My question is, we were looking to add a day to our package. Would this be considered a split stay? Do you basically just call, add a day and pay the difference. Also, we booked under the previous promotion (room and ticket discount), would this be applied or not? Please help! Thank you in advance!

We are 51 days out so therefore April 7th is our last day to make changes without any penalties. My question is, we were looking to add a day to our package. Would this be considered a split stay? Do you basically just call, add a day and pay the difference. Also, we booked under the previous promotion (room and ticket discount), would this be applied or not? Please help! Thank you in advance!

You can add the extra night under the promo if there is availability. If there is no availability with the discount, you can add it at rack rate as room only if that's available, which would be a separate reservation from the package. You can also add the night after the 45 day mark (if it becomes available later) without a change fee as Disney usually waives this fee if the total cost of the package increases (which it would in your case since you would be adding a night). There is, however, a $15 fee for any changes made 14 days or less from arrival, regardless of what it does to the total cost. Good luck.

Thank you!! I assumed it would be a different reservation! So we would check out after the extra day and then check back in?

Thank you!! I assumed it would be a different reservation! So we would check out after the extra day and then check back in?

Just give them a call. If they have an available room you will be able to add another day to your dining plan, too. You won't have to make a new reservation if your room type is available. But you won't know until you call. They will give you better answers then we can. :)

Just give them a call. If they have an available room you will be able to add another day to your dining plan, too. You won't have to make a new reservation if your room type is available. But you won't know until you call. They will give you better answers then we can. :)

yes, and FYI, if you are adding a day, you can still do it without penalty even after 45 day mark. We just added a day at 14 days out and they just made me pay the difference, no penalty unless the difference is LESS.

Disney is always happy to ADD to your package and increase your payment! ;) :lmao: As long as they have a room available that is. ;)

Yes, if your resort/room type is not available under the promo to add that night to your package and you book room only for that first night, you will have to check out and check back in for your package. You will receive new KTTW cards with your tickets (and DDP, if you have that) :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter