Adding a day

mia01

Earning My Ears
Can I add a day to my free dining reservation? I'm within the 45 day mark. If they let me add the day, will I have to pay a change fee?

I too, would like to know if anyone has had success on this...I tried to add Sept 30, we are going Sept 22-29 currently with free dining at POP. The first time I was flat out told no. The second time the CM tried calling "guest services". After holding about 10 minutes she came back and said not available, but they would have done it if it was available. She said I could keep calling back and trying, didnt mention anything about a change fee.

They usually do not charge the fee if the new price is higher than what you had previously. Since adding a night would require additional payment, you shouldn't have to pay the $50. However, had you been calling to reduce the number of nights, or change to a lower priced resort -- you would be charged the fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter