Adding a day to a paid for trip

teedisney

Workin' hard- Needin' a vacation
Need some thoughts.

We have paid for a vacation starting on Nov 22 for 6 nights. hoppers, dining plan at CBR. Well I booked tickets on allegiant into St. Petersburg that flies only on Friday so we will arrive on Nov 21. We were going to drive but $500 for 3 of us won out.

At first I was thinking about staying in St Petersburg but now was thinking we might as well head to Disney. If i add one more night that is a few dining credits we could use - possibly for free -free dining promotion.

I booked via AAA. should I call them? I have all our documents. the other twist we've moved since then so do I have to use my agent or a local one?

Do you think we'll get free dining. I'd like to stay in CBR so we don't have to move but I guess a split stay would be alright. We would probably add a day to our tickets also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter