Adding a day and parkhopper to pass

juju12345

Mouseketeer
I have 2 tickets for a trip we were going to take last year but ended up cancelling. They are 5 day no hoppers. We have our trip rescheduled and now need it to be 6 day hoppers. Can I call and upgrade these or do I have to wait until we get to the park? They were bought from Undercover Tourist if that makes any difference

I recommend waiting to upgrade until after you have used the tickets at least once.

I have 2 tickets for a trip we were going to take last year but ended up cancelling. They are 5 day no hoppers. We have our trip rescheduled and now need it to be 6 day hoppers.
1. Can I call and upgrade these or

2. do I have to wait until we get to the park?

3. They were bought from Undercover Tourist if that makes any difference

1. No.
2. Yes.
3. It does.

And as was said above, USE the tickets to enter a Theme Park at least one time BEFORE you do the upgrade.

Thanks for the answers! My 60 day window is in a few days :) Any problem with going ahead and linking the tickets to MDE and at least getting my 5 days of fastpasses done?

Thanks for the answers! My 60 day window is in a few days :) Any problem with going ahead and linking the tickets to MDE and at least getting my 5 days of fastpasses done?

I'd go ahead and do that, a few certain attractions go very fast.

1. No.
2. Yes.
3. It does.

And as was said above, USE the tickets to enter a Theme Park at least one time BEFORE you do the upgrade.

After you enter your first park on your trip, go to Guest Relations inside the park and upgrade the tickets. Very simple to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter