Adding 2 Year Old to ADR

mkbroas

Delightfully Deranged by Disney
We might have our 2 year old niece added to our vacation in Sept. Do I need to redo all my reservations for 3 people, or does she not count as she is not old enough to be on the dining plan?

We might have our 2 year old niece added to our vacation in Sept. Do I need to redo all my reservations for 3 people, or does she not count as she is not old enough to be on the dining plan?

Yes, she counts; you'll need to add her.

Call and add her. If nothing is available at the time, you need to keep calling. Showing up with an extra guest should be the last resort. And at that point you have to be prepared to be told your new party size cannot be accommodated. Disney won't turn you away if they can seat you, but sometimes they just don't have extra room. And if it reaches that point you will be charged the no show fee as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter