• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding 2 people to ADR..

bama-mom

640 miles from the Mouse
So my inlaws will be joining us for an overnight stay during our trip next month :( . Since we just went last December we are only doing 2 chararcter meals, one of which falls on a day they will be there.

Our ADR is for 2 adults and 2 children at Chef Mickeys on Sunday 10/28, I tried yesterday to add 2 adults even for a different time or on Saturday, but no luck.

Is there any hope of getting this? Is is worth it to keep trying? DD's only request for dining was Chef Mickeys and I don't want to disappoint. I would probably just go with me and dd if push comes to shove, although I hate to leave everyone else out. I just wish we had known sooner that they were coming.

Should I keep trying?

I would keep trying... absolutely and even keep trying when I am there. It does upset the planning when you have to add two to the ADR....what about them having a separate table for the same time... just not together, it might be better than nothing.. Good luck..

We ran into the same problem last December. Had all our ADR's done months in advance, and 4 weeks before our trip - the inlaws decide they want to stay onsite and take the dining plan. Needless to say, trying to accommodate 2 extra adults at places like Le Cellier, Ohana, and Chef Mickey's - did not happen. However, I never gave up and even the CM's at the hotel kept trying for us on a daily basis.

My inlaws totally understood the situation - and left us to dine as planned. We just made arrangements to get together after dinner or before bed.

Good luck - you never know what might open up!!

Keep trying if not show up but you will probably have to wait for a table that can accomodate all of you.

Keep trying. Have you also tried making a reservation for just the two of them at the same time as you will be there (give or take about 15 mins)? I know it sounds odd, but we've had to do that before at different places. When we checked in, we just informed them that we wanted our tables together if possible. Just another thought to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter