• 1251-1500

• 1501-1700

• 1701-1900

• 1900-2250

• 2250+

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyTrippin

Earning My Ears
Are you as addicted to these boards as you are Disney World?

How many posts do you have. (Yes, I know it says it on the side)

I am not addicted to the boards, but I guess I have a lot of input...or opinions, depending on how you look at it.

Well I'm proud to say I'm addicted to Disney!! :cool1:
The post number for me is only my one's for DIS boards.

SORRY! Like I said I'm addicted. pirate:

i am ADDICTED
i am the only one in my family who is. i will ask my family if they would like to hear a random disney world fact and they'll yell at me! LOL

i LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yes, i AM addicted

Hm. I can't remember my post count! :flower: I've been a DISer for so long that I don't think my post count is all that high considering. But I'm loyal. :goodvibes

But AS addicted as I am to WDW? hardly. :p

So very addicted it's scary. :scared1:
I just joined on October 8, so it hasn't quite been three weeks yet and I already have 385 posts. Is there a D.A.? (Disney Anonymous?)

I have found lots of info on here and it's extremely helpful. I'm addicted to these boards in general as I also am a member of CruiseFools. I cruise at least once a year so I tend to spend more time there but I since I found this board I have found lots of useful info. Thanks to everyone!

Definitely addicited......I probably post more than I should considering I'm at school :rotfl: But this is so much better than homework!

Addicted to Disney and addicted to the DIS boards goes hand in hand if you ask me!

I sort of "left" another board (not Disney related) that I used to go to all the time when I started planning a big Disney trip and found the DIS. I love these boards, I can get my Disney fix and alot of other info. I love the combination of lots of different kinds of boards. Plus there was alot of nasty bickering on the other board I was on. -- I know you see a little of that here too, but believe me, NOTHING like the other board I was on. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter