Addicted to the DIS forums!

bozley0621

Mouseketeer on the edge.
I just joined about a week ago, and I can't pry myself away from the boards. We are going to Disney in 45 days, I can't wait. My thesis, running, and housework are suffereing. I now have a time limit per day for my DIS time. I put in a Disney movie, which I really don't pay attention to, and spend the length of the movie on the DIS. I'm so pathetic, yet oh so happy!

hehehehehehe

Your husband's post is one of the very first ones that I read. He had me in stitches. My husband too thinks I'm nuts. However, it has just been a change in topics for me. Prior to planning for Disney, I spent a lot of time reading the "Daily Drool," although not nearly as much time. It is dedicated to basset hounds! I wish I could bring him to Disney!

Once you start there's no stopping it. I hardly ever do the work I'm supposed to because of the DIS. Oh well, at least I have an exact plan for my next vacation

you're not the only one addicted. 40 days to go and I can not look at these boards at least twice a day. I drive a tug boat which means a lot of down time and I find myself on my laptop the whole time im on watch cruising the DIS boards. :confused3 pirate: :surfweb:

I feel the same way! :) I'm on here everyday soaking up all the info I can get.
:surfweb: My husband just doesn't get it though!

ME TOO!!!!! LOL

I am in school too, and I just pray i pass my anatomy class, I am supposed to be looking at tissues right now, and instead of going to google, i came here..."just to peek" I know I wont even look at the tissues tonite!!! I am leaving for disney May 8th, right after finals. I dont know HOW i am going to make it!!!

Megan :cheer2:

Ah...dh laughed...but when we hit every ride in Fantasy Land with little or no wait and made it to the best reservation times at all of the best restaurants..he wasn't laughing anymore, he was thanking me for making sure we were so prepared!

Totally addicted, but you just find so much info out not just about Disney but even had help with DS's homework last week. It's just brill. :tink: for DH :cat: for DS Ash :earsboy: for DS Glen

Hello. My name is Debbie and I am a DIS Addict!!!!! I love this sight and have learned so much which has helped me plan my August 2006 trip! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Hi! I have never posted on any board on any site anywhere until I was told about this one by my DD! :) Now I am hooked! :coffee: It's given us so much helpful information.But now I know I have a real problem :blush: I broke my rt arm last wk and i am still pecking :surfweb: away with my left hand in my quest to make Mouseketeer before our WDW in May :woohoo:

HeHe...its amazing how fats time flies on these things. I spend alot of time on here, too.

Hi, I'm Tiffany and I am a DIS addict.

hi my name is vicki....(standing up in the circle) i too have to admit i am a dis addict......i thought things might die down abit after i got back but it seemed to get worse...... i am on here two times a day and i even burned dinner once because i just wanted to check my subscribed threads..... well at lease its not drugs or alcohol..... but at least there is a cure for those....... never heard of a cure for a dis addict??? i guess ill just have to get my fix once a year from now on.....lol vicki

I'm so glad to see these posts. I can't seem to get enough of the DIS!! I thought I was going crazy. I'm always checking the boards for something new to learn for our upcoming May trip. It's good to know I am not alone!! My dh thinks I'm nuts and my dd(5) asked me the other day if I was looking up Disney stuff AGAIN!! Oh well, we'll all be so prepared our families will think we're the greatest!! :cheer2:

I am SUPPOSED to be doing wash right now!!

the pile is getting out of control- but i cant stop checking the boards!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD-- I JUST CANT STOP! :rotfl2:

also..... i have been looking into getting someone to clean my house- i am meeting someone on monday actually.....and all i can think is....

WOW- if she does all my cleaning- then i can be on the boards more! :thumbsup2

Too funny.... :rotfl2: I thought that I was the only crazy one. Thanks for making me feel lika a normal Disney Freak! :love: Just got back from Disney last week and already starting to plan for the next trip. :thumbsup2 Keep on posting :goodvibes

Huh?! Well lets see, I stumbled on this site last year and lurked for awhile, then I started posting now it is my homepage I must check 10 times a day.

Oh yea, We also joined DVC because of this board.... :rotfl2: OK I can't blame the board but I love DISNEY!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter