Added on...

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
We just wrapped up our add-on of 100 BLT + 50 VGC. 100 at each just wasn't getting it done. So now we're up to 200 BLT + 150 VGC. Hopefully that will hold us for a while.

I placed the "order" with our guide late last night and the points were in our account mid-morning today. To celebrate (and because we have so many ponts to use now) we just booked a surprise long weekend trip for DD9's birthday in August. She's felt left out - DW has celebrated 4 or 5 birthdays in WDW and a couple fo Mother's Days in DL and I just got to spend my birthday in WDW last fall (and we're doing it again this October). Now DD can join the club. As long as we can hold it in, we're planning on getting her from school an hour early (3rd of day of 5th grade) and taking her to the airport.

Have to see if the webinar tonight has a better incentive to save a few more $$$.

cb80020f2d9141cbc6efda4c59ea57e8.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!